The Guide to Airport Etiquette (The Dos & Don’ts during COVID-19)
From Travel Tips to Guidance on Airplane Comfort, we are coming to you this week with Airport Etiquette (The Dos & Don’ts During COVID-19), because believe it or not, it has been a highly requested blog!
- Unless there is a specific reason, Complete The Web Check-In!
- Don’t Print Your Boarding Pass (E-Boarding Pass Preferred)
- Don’t Carry too much Luggage (LESS IS MORE!)
- Don’t Wear Coats, Belts or Boots (You’re going to strip it off for security anyway)
- Do Print And Paste Baggage Tags
- Do Wear Masks and Carry Sanitizer and Wipes
- Do Carry Your Own Food And Water
- Try Not To Eat On The Journey
- Do Quarantine Yourself (After Arrival to your Destination)