The World Traveler’s Tips for Comfortable Flying
We’re coming to you with 10 tips from the most experienced travelers and recommendations on how to make your flight just a little more comfortable!
- Wear socks! Or bring them…Always have the option of keeping your feet warm because sometimes you just can’t control the temperature
- THE STANDARD NECK PILLOW! Yes, even though it’s not ideal, it’s better than the alternative: no pillow.
- Pack a snack, especially if you’re a picky eater. Pretzels don’t cut it for everyone!
- Bring earplugs. The ones provided are likely not compatible with your phone, or, just extremely uncomfortable!
- Are you usually cold? Bring a blanket! Same concept as bringing/wearing socks.
- Use the recline option! Without laying in your rear-neighbor’s lap…
- Hydrate your skin before the flight! The air is dry on an airplane, and you may experience dry, cracked skin!
- Charge your phone before the flight! (Or any device for that matter)
- During these times (COVID times), bring some sanitization options (alcohol wipes, hand sanitizer, etc.), you never know how clean your area will be.
- If you have kids, pack activities for them!